Dangerously Destroyed Denim

There's nothing that I love more than a comfortable outfit on a sizzling summer day. I've been obsessed with extremely minimal looks and pieces. I love something simple that fits well. That's why you can't go wrong with good jeans!
Denim in the summer is always my go to. But because it can be a little too hot, I decided to destroy mine. You can watch me cut them here and style them here. These boyfriend/mom hybrid jeans offer comfort and a breeze for everyday wear.
Hat: H&M Top: H&M | Jeans: Thrift/DIY | Sandals: H&M 

I actually found these jeans at a thrift store back in Los Angeles. I fell in love with the cut and wash of it that I couldn't decide if I wanted to shred them or not! It was a tough choice but I'm glad I did. What's your summer wardrobe essential?

xoxo, Debby

Post a Comment