The Ultimate Red Lip

I love finding affordable beauty products on a budget that do just a fantastic job just like the high end ones. When it comes to my lip products, I have no problem splurging but because they run out so fast, a cheaper option is always my first choice.
I found this Beautique lipliner in Red from Sally's Beauty Supply instantly fell in love. It's an extremely bright true red color. It's also a neutral undertone so this can work universally for all skin types. 
Now, some of you makeup lovers are probably asking, "what lipstick are you wearing with it?" Surprisingly, I'm just wearing the lipliner! No lipstick. That's how incredibly pigmented (and long lasting) Beautique lipliners are.
I see so many tutorials where people are blotting their lips, then apply more lipstick, and then outlining with a dark pencil. That's honestly too much work. The truth is that there is no magic formula for the "perfect" red lips! Having a one good product is more than enough.  
All I do is two easy steps. (1) Line the outside of my lips and (2) then fill them in! 

xoxo, Debby



1 comment

  1. You look amazing! It looks great on you. Great colour.


    www.likewhateveronline.com

    ReplyDelete