In Focus

I can't lie and say I'm a little terrified to be writing a blog post right now. My absence has become a regular routine here and on youtube that I feel ashamed and disappointed that the relaunch of this blog has resulted in old, unproductive habits. But enough with the feelings, I'm sorry for the hiatus!
Good news is I'm in a much better place than I was last year. 2015 started off like shit but I made a lot of realizations and have already nailed some goals. I'm feeling rejuvenated and prepared for this year.  
coat: thrifted | top: thrifted | denim: allsaints
The tone for 2015 has been narrowed down to three words: in focus (purposely present tense), memories, and love. Elaborations coming soon in my Happy Monday series
Oh, and I may or may not have changed my hair a little. As clichĂ© as it sounds, I needed something different for the new year. I started to give up on my natural hair and wear beanies to beat pesky task of styling my hair daily.  Hopefully you don't miss my curly fro too much because the braids will be in for a long time. I love them.


xoxo, Debby


P.S. What are your goals for 2015? How have you started achieving them?




1 comment

  1. Definitely love the braids on you. Glad to hear you're already triumphantly overcoming obstacles in the new year. i didn't make any resolutions this year, though i do plan to make a larger, 101 in 1001 list soon. mostly, instead of goals, i just want to DO the things i say i want to do. that's all.

    hiatuses are okay. take your time and come back strong.

    / okaythanksmaria

    ReplyDelete