Sephora's Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color Review

Do you ever find yourself wondering into Sephora with only the intentions of picking up your free birthday gift? Yea, well I was a lost cost because I'm a sucker for anything that says "long lasting" and "matte"!

What Is The Darn Thing?!:
"An ultralight weight, modern matte lip color with a subtle sheen" 


 What it claims
"Saturates lips with a hint of luster for full, matte coverage that won't dry out or crack. Nourishing, feather- light weight rose hip seed oil hydrates lips to offer plush, pigmented color. The custom contoured applicator tip paints on with precision in one swipe, so you can wear modern color with confidence"



WHAT I LOVE ABOUT IT:
  1. It has lasted me about 3 hours and 20 minutes without having to reapply it. 
  2. The color is extremely pigmented and is almost like paint.
  3. Extremely moisturizing to the lips in a non-chapstick sort of way (which, I love)
  4. The applicator brush does make applying the product very smoothly on the lips. 
  5. 12 different colors 
  6. Suit all skin tones
  7. Not super matte or drying
  8. A beautiful lip stain remaining

WHAT I WASN'T DIGGIN':
  1. $16.00 for .14 fl. (I would still buy more but that's kind of annoying...)
  2. I wish there were more nudes verses pinks (but that's just a personal preference)


THE VERDICT:
 Okay seriously, I love this stuff. I've worn this everyday since my birthday and my the obsession is still real. The quality is beautiful, especially with how pigmented the color is! It's definitely worth the $16.00 and I will be adding more to my collection. I have the color Fig and this is definitely an extremely universal color! I love the way this makes my skin look so warm since it's cool toned.
 I would highly recommend this product to anyone, even to my mama! 


P.S. What do you love or not dig about the Sephora Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color?

xoxo, Debby







Post a Comment