Transparency: A Journey of Self Acceptance and Self Love

 Transparency is defined as some "translucent substance made visible by light shining through from behind." I applaud individuals who are vulnerable about their struggles and how they overcame them. Their openness has brought me strength I never knew I had. I pray that by seeing me live in TRANSPARENCY will give you the strength to withstand all of life's trials. 
Through this journey, I will conquer my fears of failure, rejection, and judgment. I will triumph over any obstacles so that I can help you. I will accept my flaws and grow daily to love them. Why am I doing this? My purpose is to share my mistakes, happiness, and lessons with all of you. So, that you may grow and release any pain you have experienced. I believe you deserve to fully live.
God has truly renewed my mind. This journey of TRANSPARENCY is also a process of restoration. Your higher power doesn't completely alter you but enhances your spirit. You are made strong through your experience. You are not just a survivor but also a beautifully shattered human being who was blessed with a chance to renew oneself. We're always evolving not chasing after perfection. 
 I present to you, the journey of TRANSPARENCY. This is a life long project of self-acceptance and self-love. I vow to remain transparent with everyone who walks with me out of depths of depression and into the light of life. 


We are going to make this together.

Photographer: Tsion
Stylists: Me // Martin Medina
Editor: Me // Martin Medina
Location: Seattle, WA

2 comments

  1. love the photos:-) looks like you had a great photoshooting! the greens in the back make the photos look super cool!

    lots of love xx

    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this, really well said! love the photos as well :)

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete