My Bedroom Tour 2015



If you've been following my Instagram and Twitter recently moved, then you know the big news. I've moved back home to LA for the summer. Although, it is an adjustment moving back in with my parents again, this was a good decision for various reasons. My top two selling points: free rent and decorating a larger space. 
What I love about my room is the two windows. The area is extremely well lit and is perfect for filming and blog photos

I purchased this beautiful bronzed mirror from Walmart for only $45. An absolute steal that's perfect for my #dbvstyle selfies. 

If you followed my old blog, you know I've had this day bed for years. I love how much space it creates! You would not believe the amount of storage I have underneath this bed.


 Did I mention how much I love this mirror? I'm obsessed

 Lastly, this is usually where business happens. As a writer, I love working at a desk because of the space and how easy it is to organize everything. The bins below are great for storing my beauty and tech supplies.

Have you redecorated for summer? 

xoxo, Debby





Post a Comment