L'oréal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation Review


 The hottest drugstore matte foundation on the market right now is the L'oréal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation. But I'm very particular about what products I use on my face. I research ingredients and watch tons of reviews prior to making any purchases. I was so excited to try this after hearing everyone rave about it and finding it safe to use on my skin! 
L'oreal claims: "Achieve a matte finish that won’t fall flat with this air-light, longwearing liquid formula. Lightweight and creamy, foundation goes on smooth with a demi-matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours—hiding imperfections for a smooth, clear complexion."
 photo from MamaAndMakeups
 L'oréal offers 12 shades that surprisingly fit my perfectly. I am in the color 111 soft sable but may have to go lighter in the winter time. This would have been more profitable if they made darker or even lighter shades and tones. 

Also, the packaging is absolutely perfect for travel! I love that it is in a plastic, sanitary squeeze tube verses the typical glass bottle with no pump. It's secure and doesn't feel like it's going to explode everywhere in your bag. 

WORTH IT!

As you can see, this looks like skin and doesn't look cakey. I love how light weight, build able coverage, and smooth this is! This made my dry skin look flawless without emphasizing any lines or wrinkles I have. Now of course I did not wear this for a full 24 hours but this has lasted 10 hours on my skin without sliding off my face. Therefore, it's safe to say this foundation does last all day

Although it is worth it, I definitely recommend scouting around to get the best possible deal. The price of this was $14.99 and my local Target but I purchased it at Walmart for $11.99

Have you tried this foundation?

xoxo, Debby
Follow

Post a Comment