5 Fall Fashion Stapes That Will Make You #CONFIDENT


This is my favorite video that I have ever created on YouTube. The visual elements, editing, and music were honestly not my best work but...I loved this video because I truly am exuding #confidence. You see my "big stomach" and even my "large legs," which some say these are my flaws. But being #Confident allows you to accept your body as is! Confidence allows you to love yourself unconditionally because you are not striving for perfection but to simply exist with purpose. 

#TransparencyTales

How are you showcasing your confidence?
xoxo, Debby

Follow

1 comment

  1. This video is great! I just followed your youtube chanel and I'm about to spend hours catching up on all your videos haha. You are beautiful and have an amazing sense of style <3

    ReplyDelete