The Instagram Bombshell Makeup Tutorial 2015






All images found on BombshellsOnly tumblr

These beauty looks represents the "Instagram Bombshell." I have been absolutely obsessed with highlighter, long wispy lashes, defined eyes, and matte lips ever since I ordered from ColourPop. You can see that makeup swatch and review post, here

I finally figured out how to create this look and filmed an entire tutorial. You can watch that video on my YouTube channel, here

Products Used:
FACE:

BROWS:

EYES: 

LIPS:

Watch me recreate these glam looks, here!

xoxo, Debby

Follow

3 comments

  1. Just watched your video and love it! Sometimes the 'Insta-Girl' look can be too heavy or overwhelming but your version is a nice take on the look
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the looks that you are showing here. They are softer and wearable for any occasion. I really like how you re created it :)

    ReplyDelete