5 Affordable Spring Trends 2016 for Minimalists

1. Off the Shoulder Tops



Is it just me or are you also plotting how many off-the shoulder tops you will be buying this season? H&M is my go-to place because they are so affordable and gorgeous, especially if you don't want to invest too much in trends.



2. Light Weight Jackets


Even though the sun is out doesn't mean you have to put away your coats, especially if you love them as much I do. Invest in a classic trench coat like Via Spiga or get a duster from Boohoo. See how I styled my duster coat here



3. Trousers



Pants are just my thing. I love culottes because it's a smart casual look without having to wear a full blown skirt. For the spring season, try lighter colors paired with darker colored tops. It adds a beautiful contrast, while still staying partially in your comfort zone.


4. Mules


My favorite style of shoes right now. I'm so obsessed with those grey flat ones from Gilt. I'm definitely going to buy one in various colors because they're a closet staple.



5. Bucket & Fringe Bags


My outfits tend to be more androgynous, however feminine bags and makeup really bring my look together. If you watched February Try-On Haul video, you know that the tan fringe backpack is my go-to bag lately. Or if you're not into the fringe, try a bucket bag. Bucket bags have structure but can easily be dressed casually.



What trends have you been loving for Spring and Summer?




Follow

Post a Comment